Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Preparing

So I thought that this would be a good idea so that everyone could kinda keep in touch with what is happening to me while I'm serving in the
Ukraine Kyiv Mission.
Until I leave, I will be updating what is happening, and afterwards, I think my parents will update it every now and then.

Anyways, I am having my Farewell on Sunday, December 14th, 2008 in Gilbert, AZ at 8:30AM. I will be ordained a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Monday night, December 15, 2008. Tuesday, I'm heading to Provo, Utah.

On Wednesday, December 17th, 2008, at 12:30PM, I will enter the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. There, I will embark on my two-year journey on being a servant of the Lord.

I'm pretty excited about it!! Though it does seem weird that I'm leaving in 24 days for 2 years!

I'll be in the MTC until March 3rd, 2009 learning Ukrainian. Though I have heard that I will be learning Russian in the mission field my last 6 months! At least I've studied Russian for some time. :)

Щасливої подерожі!

~Старейшина Дастін Б. Натталл

No comments: